CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lake Caroline Show

My friend Tara who lives at Lake Caroline called and said to me "I know after the Canton Flea Market arts and crafts is the last thing you want to hear, BUT Lake Caroline is having their first show and i want us to do it together." After much trepidation, i decided to give it a try. Other than getting up at 5:30 on a Saturday, I had a pretty good day sales wise and it was relaxed and alot of fun! It was their first annual and i must say, they had some really cool vendors so check it out next year. I am attaching some pics of my friend Tara's faux flower arrangements. She is so good!! Some of these are still for sale so let me know if you are interested and i will give you her contact info. She also does custom floral design. 



I especially love these two arrangements, they would be so awesome on a mantle.


Close up of favorite arrangement



Boards galore...





I really like this one a lot too!
Our booth

0 comments: